The SEC football schedule for the 2020 season has been adjusted due to the postponement of two games that were scheduled for Oct. 17.
On Monday, it was announced that the Vanderbilt at Missouri game was being postponed due to positive COVID-19 test results and quarantine issues with the Commodores. That was followed by the postponement of the LSU at Florida game on Wednesday, also due to COVID-19.
Both the Vanderbilt at Missouri and LSU at Florida contests have been rescheduled for Saturday, Dec. 12. As a result of those postponements, four additional SEC football games have been moved. Below are all the details from the SEC:
- Kentucky at Missouri moves from Oct. 31 to Oct. 24 at 4pm ET/3pm CT on SEC Network
- South Carolina at LSU remains on Oct. 24, changes game time to 7pm ET/6pm CT on ESPN
- Georgia at Kentucky moves from Oct. 24 to Oct. 31 at Noon ET/11am CT on SEC Network
- Missouri at Florida moves from Oct. 24 to Oct. 31 at 7:30pm ET/6:30pm CT on SEC Network Alternate
- Vanderbilt at Missouri moves from Oct. 17 to Dec. 12, time and network TBA
- LSU at Florida moves from Oct. 17 to Dec. 12, time and network TBA
SEC football action this weekend (Saturday, Oct. 17) begins at noon ET with two games: No. 14 Auburn at South Carolina (ESPN) and Kentucky at No. 18 Tennessee (SECN).
The featured SEC matchup on Saturday is No. 3 Georgia at No. 2 Alabama at 8pm ET on CBS. Remaining games include Ole Miss at Arkansas (3:30pm ET, SECN) and No. 11 Texas A&M at Mississippi State (4pm ET, ESPN).