The Duke Blue Devils have announced their future non-conference opponents through 2018. The games were posted in a news release and in their 2010 media guide.
Duke has signed a two-for-one series with the Tulane Green Wave (2011, 2014-15), a home-and-home series with the Memphis Tigers (2012-13) and four-game home-and-home series against the Army Black Knights and the Northwestern Wildcats (2015-18).
The Blue Devils had previously announced future home-and-home series with Baylor, Florida International and Stanford. The Baylor series appears to have been reversed, as a previous release had Duke playing at Baylor in 2017 and hosting in 2018.
In a few one game contracts, Duke will host Navy in 2013, Kansas in 2014 and will travel to face Louisville in 2016. Duke will also host N.C. Central in 2012, 2015 and 2018 and will host Elon in 2013.
Listed below are the future non-conference opponents for Duke through 2018:
- 2011 – at Florida International; Richmond; Stanford; Tulane
- 2012 – Florida International; Memphis; N.C. Central; at Stanford
- 2013 – Elon; at Memphis; Navy; one game TBA
- 2014 – Kansas; Tulane; two games TBA
- 2015 – at Army; N.C. Central; Northwestern; at Tulane
- 2016 – Army; at Louisville; at Northwestern; one game TBA
- 2017 – at Army; Baylor; Northwestern; one game TBA
- 2018 – Army; at Baylor; N.C. Central; at Northwestern