The 2013 NFL season is underway! Monday Night Football kicks off tonight (Sept. 9) with a doubleheader on ESPN. Philadelphia travels to take on Washington in an NFC East clash that kicks off at 6:55 p.m. ET. That game is followed by Houston at San Diego at 10:20 p.m. ET.
On Monday, Dec. 16, the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens travel to take on the Detroit Lions. Other top match-ups include Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (Sept. 16), Chicago at Green Bay (Nov. 4), San Francisco at Washington (Nov. 25), and Atlanta at San Francisco (Dec. 23).
Overall, Monday Night Football on ESPN will include 17 regular-season NFL games.
2013 NFL Monday Night Football Schedule
All games at 8:40 p.m. ET on ESPN (except Week 1)
- Sept. 9 – Philadelphia at Washington (6:55 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 9 – Houston at San Diego (10:20 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 16 – Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
- Sept. 23 – Oakland at Denver
- Sept. 30 – Miami at New Orleans
- Oct. 7 – N.Y. Jets at Atlanta
- Oct. 14 – Indianapolis at San Diego
- Oct. 21 – Minnesota at N.Y. Giants
- Oct. 28 – Seattle at St. Louis
- Nov. 4 – Chicago at Green Bay
- Nov. 11 – Miami at Tampa Bay
- Nov. 18 – New England at Carolina
- Nov. 25 – San Francisco at Washington
- Dec. 2 – New Orleans at Seattle
- Dec. 9 – Dallas at Chicago
- Dec. 16 – Baltimore at Detroit
- Dec. 23 – Atlanta at San Francisco