The 2012 NFL Monday Night Football Schedule on ESPN is set. Monday Night Football kicks off on Sept. 10 at with a doubleheader. Baltimore hosts Cincinnati at 7 p.m. ET, followed by Oakland hosting San Diego at 10:15 p.m. ET.
The final 2012 Monday Night Football game will be played on Saturday, Dec. 22. The Detroit Lions will host the Atlanta Falcons.
Overall, there are a total of 19 regular-season NFL games schedule for Monday Night Football on ESPN.
2012 ESPN Monday Night Football Schedule
Preseason (all games at 8 p.m. ET):
- Aug. 13 – Dallas at Oakland
- Aug. 20 – Philadelphia at New England
Regular Season (all games at 8:30 p.m. ET):
- Sept. 10 – Cincinnati at Baltimore (7 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 10 – San Diego at Oakland (10:15 p.m. ET)
- Sept. 17 – Denver at Atlanta
- Sept. 24 – Green Bay at Seattle
- Oct. 1 – Chicago at Dallas
- Oct. 8 – Houston at N.Y. Jets
- Oct. 15 – Denver at San Diego
- Oct. 22 – Detroit at Chicago
- Oct. 29 – San Francisco at Arizona
- Nov. 5 – Philadelphia at New Orleans
- Nov. 12 – Kansas City at Pittsburgh
- Nov. 19 – Chicago at San Francisco
- Nov. 26 – Carolina at Philadelphia
- Dec. 3 – N.Y. Giants at Washington
- Dec. 10 – Houston at New England
- Dec. 17 – N.Y. Jets at Tennessee
- Dec. 22 – Atlanta at Detroit (Saturday)
Monday night football. Always something to look forward to on a dull monday day. MNF is the highlight to a week filled with hassle and work, teams compete. Lets go Seahawks!
Its Over Baltimore raven on the top of 49ner
Go carolina panthers