It’s December 27, 2012 and 23 of the 35 bowl games have been completed. Today there are three bowl games with teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big East, MAC, MWC, and Pac-12 in action.
The first game today is the Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC, which features Bowling Green vs. San Jose State (3 p.m. ET, ESPN).
Then at 6:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, Cincinnati and Duke square off in the Belk Bowl at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC. The game marks the first appearance of the bowl season for teams from both the ACC and the Big East.
Baylor and UCLA meet in the Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl, which is the third and final game of the day. Baylor is the first Big 12 team to play a bowl game this season. The game will kickoff at 9:45 p.m. ET on ESPN live from Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA.
Listed below is the schedule of bowl games through Saturday, Dec. 30, 2012 (all times EST. There are no bowl games on Sunday due to the NFL.
See our complete 2012-13 Bowl Schedule which includes a printable PDF version and an iCal file.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
- Military Bowl – Bowling Green vs. San Jose State (3 pm, ESPN)
- Belk Bowl – Cincinnati vs. Duke (6:30 pm, ESPN)
- Holiday Bowl – Baylor vs. UCLA (9:45 pm, ESPN)
Friday, December 28, 2012
- Independence Bowl – Ohio vs. ULM (2 pm, ESPN)
- Russell Athletic Bowl – Rutgers vs. Virginia Tech (5:30 pm, ESPN)
- Meineke Car Care Bowl – Minnesota vs. Texas Tech (9 pm, ESPN)
Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Armed Forces Bowl – Air Force vs. Rice (11:45 am, ESPN)
- New Era Pinstripe Bowl – Syracuse vs. West Virginia (3:15 pm, ESPN)
- Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl – Arizona State vs. Navy (4 pm, ESPN2)
- Valero Alamo Bowl – Oregon State vs. Texas (6:45 pm, ESPN)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl – Michigan State vs. TCU (10:15 pm, ESPN)