Auburn at LSU highlights week eight of the 2011 college football season. Other big games include North Carolina at Clemson, Texas Tech at Oklahoma, Washington at Stanford and USC at Notre Dame.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from East Lansing, Michigan, the site of the Big Ten contest between the Wisconsin Badgers and the Michigan State Spartans.
Listed below are the games with TV and times:
Thursday, October 20, 2011
- UCF at UAB – CSS; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Knights have won 2 straight over the Blazers.
- UCLA at Arizona – ESPN (HD) (3D)/ESPN3; 9:00 p.m. ET
Arizona will be playing their first game after head coach Mike Stoops was fired.
Friday, October 21, 2011
- Rutgers at Louisville – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Scarlet Knights lead the Big East with a 2-0 record, 5-1 overall.
- (11) West Virginia at Syracuse – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
Syracuse upset West Virginia 19-14 last year in Morgantown.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
- (23) Illinois at Purdue – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 12:00 p.m. ET
Illinois lost their first game of the year last week to Ohio State 17-7.
- North Carolina at (8) Clemson – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 12:00 p.m. ET
Clemson looks to stay unbeaten on the year and one step closer to the ACC title game.
- (6) Oklahoma State at Missouri – FX (HD); 12:00 p.m. ET
Missouri is considering moving to the SEC in 2012.
- (10) Arkansas at Ole Miss – SEC Network (HD)/ESPN3; 12:21 p.m. ET
Arkansas won last year 38-24 in Fayetteville.
- Air Force at (5) Boise State – Versus (HD); 3:30 p.m. ET
The Falcons have lost two games in a row, at Notre Dame and vs. San Diego State.
- (19) Auburn at (1) LSU – CBS/CBSSports.com; 3:30 p.m. ET
LSU players Tyrann Mathieu, Spencer Ware and Tharold Simon are suspended for the game.
- (20) Georgia Tech at Miami, FL – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Yellow Jackets suffered their first loss of the season last week at Virginia.
- Maryland at Florida State – ABC or ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN-GP/ESPN3; 3:30 p.m. ET
Both teams are 1-2 in the ACC Atlantic.
- Tennessee at (2) Alabama – ESPN2 (HD)/ESPN3; 7:15 p.m. ET
The Vols have lost two in a row and face #14 South Carolina next week.
- USC at Notre Dame – NBC (HD); 7:30 p.m. ET
The Irish won last year 20-16 in Los Angeles.
- Texas Tech at (3) Oklahoma – ABC (HD)/ESPN-GP/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The two schools have split the last six games in the series with each team winning at home.
- (22) Washington at (7) Stanford – ABC (HD)/ESPN-GP/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Huskies have lost to the Cardinal three straight times, including 41-0 last year in Seattle.
- (4) Wisconsin at (15) Michigan State – ESPN (HD)/ESPN3; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Spartans have won three straight against the Badgers at home.