Week eight of the 2010 college football season features some key games including LSU at Auburn, Nebraska at Oklahoma State and Wisconsin at Iowa.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Columbia, Missouri, the site of the Oklahoma Sooners at Missouri Tigers game.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
- UCLA at Oregon (1) – ESPN; 9:00 p.m. ET
Oregon has risen to first place in the USA Today Coaches’ Poll.
Friday, October 22, 2010
- USF at Cincinnati – ESPN2; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Bearcats have won four straight against the Bulls.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
- Michigan State (8) at Northwestern – ESPN; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Spartans will try to move to 8-0 against the 5-1 Wildcats.
- Notre Dame vs. Navy – CBS; 12:00 p.m. ET
The game will be played at Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.
- Syracuse at West Virginia (20) – ESPN2; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Mountaineers have won eight in a row over the Orange.
- Ole Miss at Arkansas (21) – SEC Network; 12:21 p.m. ET
The Rebels won 30-17 last year in Oxford.
- Georgia Tech at Clemson – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Tech beat Clemson 39-34 in the 2009 ACC Championship Game.
- LSU (6) at Auburn (5) – CBS; 3:30 p.m. ET
LSU has won three straight against Auburn.
- Nebraska (14) at Okla. State (17) – ABC/ESPN GP; 3:30 p.m. ET
Nebraska leads the series 36-5-1, but have lost two in a row to the Cowboys.
- Wisconsin (10) at Iowa (13) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Iowa leads the series by one game, 42-41-2.
- Alabama (7) at Tennessee – ESPN; 7:00 p.m. ET
The Crimson Tide have won three straight against the Volunteers.
- North Carolina at Miami, FL (25) – ESPN2; 7:30 p.m. ET
UNC won 33-24 last year in Chapel Hill.
- Oklahoma (3) at Missouri (18) – ABC; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Sooners have won seven straight and 19 of the last 20 in the series.