Week six of the 2010 college football season features some key conference contests, including Michigan-Michigan State, LSU-Florida and Stanford-USC.
ESPN Gameday will broadcast live from Columbia, South Carolina, the site of the Alabama Crimson Tide at South Carolina Gamecocks game.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
- Baylor vs. Texas Tech – FSN; 12:00 p.m. ET
The game will be played at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas.
- Indiana at Ohio State (2) – ESPN/ESPN 3D; 12:00 p.m. ET
The Buckeyes have won 15 in a row against the Hoosiers.
- Tennessee at Georgia – SEC Network; 12:21 p.m. ET
Both teams suffered two point losses last week.
- Alabama (1) at South Carolina (20) – CBS; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Crimson Tide won last year in Tuscaloosa 20-6.
- Arkansas vs. Texas A&M – ABC/ESPN GP; 3:30 p.m. ET
The game will be played at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Michigan State (16) at Michigan (17) – ABC/ESPN; 3:30 p.m. ET
Both teams are unbeaten coming into this game.
- Pittsburgh at Notre Dame – NBC; 3:30 p.m. ET
The Panthers have won the last two games, but the Irish lead the series 44-20-1.
- Oregon State at Arizona (11) – Versus; 7:00 p.m. ET
Arizona won in Corvallis last year 37-32.
- LSU (9) at Florida (12) – ESPN; 7:30 p.m. ET
The Gators have beat the Tigers twice in a row.
- Florida State (24) at Miami, FL (14) – ABC/ESPN GP; 8:00 p.m. ET
Miami won last year in Tallahassee 38-34.
- USC at Stanford (18) – ABC/ESPN GP; 8:00 p.m. ET
The Trojans lead the overall series 58-26-3.