The Boise State Broncos have added nine games to their future football schedules, the school announced on Thursday.
Eight of the games added today are via home-and-home series. Boise State will play Washington State (2026-27), Houston (2021 and 2024), East Carolina (2026 and 2028), and Georgia Southern (2020 and 2024).
Boise State also announced today the addition of a home game against Portland State for Sept. 14, 2019. The additions have now completed Boise State’s non-conference schedule through the 2024 season.
“As we set out to fill our future schedules, our primary goal was to find balance that provides the best opportunity for our program to be successful,” Boise State Director of Athletics Curt Apsey said. “We wanted to find home games that would excite our fanbase, and allow our team to be in the national conversation each season.”
Boise State also made a few date adjustments for games with BYU and Rice. The Broncos have moved their 2020 game vs. BYU from Oct. 17 to Nov. 7 and their 2022 game vs. BYU from Oct. 8 to Nov. 5.
A previously announced road game at Rice in 2024 has been moved to Sept. 4, 2027.
Below are the nine games added today for Boise State:
- Sept. 14, 2019 in Boise
- Sept. 5, 2020 in Boise (UPDATE: this game was postponed to Sept. 16, 2028).
- Aug. 31, 2024 in Statesboro, GA
- Sept. 4, 2021 in Houston, TX (UPDATE: this game was postponed to Sept. 20, 2025).
- Sept. 7, 2024 in Boise, ID
- Sept. 19, 2026 in Pullman, WA
- Sept. 18, 2027 in Boise, ID
- UPDATE (Feb. 27, 2020): This series was rescheduled to Sept. 7, 2030 in Boise and Sept 6, 2031 in Pullman.
- UPDATE (Nov 17, 2020): This series was rescheduled a second time. New dates are Sept. 11, 2032 in Boise and Sept. 10, 2033 in Pullman.
- Sept. 12, 2026 in Boise, ID
- Sept. 9, 2028 in Greenville, NC