The 2013 NFL season begins this week, and Thursday Night Football kicks off in Week 2 (Sept. 12) when the New York Jets travel to face the New England Patriots. The game will be televised by the NFL Network at 8:25 p.m. ET.
The defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will not be featured in a Thursday night NFL Network game, but the runner-up 49ers will be. San Francisco travels to St. Louis on Sept. 26.
Overall, Thursday Night Football on the NFL Network will include 13 regular-season NFL games.
Note: Baltimore opens the 2013 NFL season at Denver on Thursday, Sept. 5 at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC. Although the game is on Thursday, it is branded as part of the Sunday Night Football package.
A second game, Pittsburgh at Baltimore on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 28, is also branded as Sunday Night Football.
2013 NFL Thursday Night Football Schedule
All games below at 8:25 p.m. ET on NFL Network unless specified.
- Sept. 5 – Baltimore at Denver (8:30 p.m. ET, NBC)
- Sept. 12 – N.Y. Jets at New England
- Sept. 19 – Kansas City at Philadelphia
- Sept. 26 – San Francisco at St. Louis
- Oct. 3 – Buffalo at Cleveland
- Oct. 10 – N.Y. Giants at Chicago
- Oct. 17 – Seattle at Arizona
- Oct. 24 – Carolina at Tampa Bay
- Oct. 31 – Cincinnati at Miami
- Nov. 7 – Washington at Minnesota
- Nov. 14 – Indianapolis at Tennessee
- Nov. 21 – New Orleans at Atlanta
- Nov. 28 – Pittsburgh at Baltimore (8:30 p.m. ET, NBC)
- Dec. 5 – Houston at Jacksonville
- Dec. 12 – San Diego at Denver